Mauritian Eagle Insurance Company Limited is publicly traded on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius under the ticker symbol MEI.
Current Stock Information
|Stock Quote (MEI)@ 18/06/13 22:06 GMT + 4|
|Dividend Yield %||2.40|
|Price to NetAsset Value||1.50|
Please note the financial information contained on this portion of Mauritian Eagle Insurance's Web site is provided for historical purposes only and is no longer indicative of Mauritian Eagle Insurance's financial condition and should not be read as indicative of Mauritian Eagle Insurance's future business performance.
Mauritian Eagle Insurance past financial statements
- Interim Financial Statements for nine months ended 31st Mar 2013 (114kb)
- Interim Profit Announcement for period ending 31st Dec 2012 (133kb)
- Interim Profit Announcement for period ending 30th Sept 2012 (48kb)
- Profit Announcement for period ending 30th June 2012 (88kb)
Mauritian Eagle Leasing past financial statements
- Financial Statements as at 30th June 2012 (92kb)
- Financial Statements as at 30th June 2011 (124kb)
- Profit Announcement for period ending 30th June 2010 (566kb)
- Profit Announcement for period ending 31st December 2009 (566kb)
Mauritian Eagle Insurance and Mauritian Eagle Leasing past financial statements are available for download in Acrobat
PDF. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the Acrobat icon below and download the program.